Student Course & Country Assessment Service
We provide a professional advisory & student placement service for Students who are interested in studying abroad.
We cover placement in all countries.
We assess a student’s qualifications and send a reply back in relation to possible country & course options. We will suggest relevant courses, colleges and countries that suit a student qualifications.
To properly assess an enquiry
& assist the student, we need to know the following;
Please provide us with as much information as possible about yourself & what you are seeking so we can help you.
1. What type of course are you seeking? … duration etc
2. What education qualifications have you ... including results\marks? This is important re the type of course you wish to apply for. *Additional information required for student interested in studying a Postgraduate \Masters course: Details of university \college where undergraduate degree obtained. Duration: No of semesters \ No years of course. Credits achieved. Marks \results achieved.
3. What level of English do you have? .. Have you ielts or equivalent? If you do not have ielts, what marks in English do you have in your exams or what proof of your level of English do you have? Please note, most countries now insist on proof of English by IELTS or equivalent for study visa purposes.
4. What is your nationality?
5. What country would you like to study in?
6. Course commencement: Have you a preference re start date? (many courses & colleges only have one intake a year in September\October)
On receipt of the above information, we then assess the student’s qualifications and taking account of their wishes send a report back in relation to available options etc. We will suggest relevant courses and Colleges that will suit the student requirements.
Send all relevant information by email to: email@example.com.
We will assess & revert back to you with our advice \ suggestions.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information \ assistance